AIM
xdecimusx

Spares Spares

AWESOME

Although I loved the premise and the animation and basically everything, the humor was chopped up, it didn't flow and there were dull moments. Loved it in the end! 5/5 and 9/10

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Looked dumb

I was like, huh looks like a good animation with a dinky story, but I watched it anyway. I was so suprised at the ending, I didn't expect that at all. I mean, the only other time I felt the same way about an ending was with the animation DERAILED, I didn't see that one coming either. Good animation, weak story at first but when it's over you understand that it's actually rock solid. 5/5 & 10/10

Superman Superman

*sigh*

When a submission that you find somewhere other than the front page is bad quality it wouldn't hurt to check the date in which it was made. This was made 8 years ago people, stop giving it bad reviews and low scores!

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

Rudy responds:

thank you.

Shenanigans in Blockland Shenanigans in Blockland

Awesome

I loved this. It had my love of 3D animation and Lego's all in one package! Nice animating, I loved the humor in it too. good job!

Why so Random 9 Why so Random 9

Good

I actually liked it. The Reference to the Head-on commercials was brilliant! I was waiting for someone to do something about it! If you had made it longer and a little better animated you could get a higher score. But nice job. 3/5 + 7/10

eaglewing responds:

I'm not afraid to admit it. I can't animate shit. If you saw my earlier animations, your eyes would melt out of sheer disgust. I am getting better and I'm glad you gave this an ok review without me having to disguise it as a clockday dedication.

Fbf short test 1 Fbf short test 1

Good test

I liked the explosion effects. The FBF was really good too, nice and smooth. Just make it into a full animation and you'll have a hit.

3/5 & 7/10 (cuz it's a test not an animation)

Wizards of Newgrounds Wizards of Newgrounds

I actually liked this

I know where you got the inspiration for this, and I liked the that vid so naturally I can't not like this. You did a good job syncing the music with the logo. Nice Job overall. 5/5 and 10/10!

The Awesome Box : Portal The Awesome Box : Portal

I suppose it was cool

It seems that people are trying to emulate egoraptor more and more now... I don't really mind since he is frigging hilarious, but i hope this doesn't start to go south... This was pretty ok though. I like the style so 3/5 and 6/10.

Stickmans Tribute Stickmans Tribute

Meh

It was good for what it is. I followed almost every stick guy and I noticed that a white one just disappears from the face of the Earth instead of getting killed. But good anyway, nice idea.