AIM
xdecimusx

*Flight* *Flight*

Great Game

great game, but it won't award me the clear kenya achievement even though I have it on two save slots... not enough to bring the game down i guess. lol

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Best Game Ever

Took me a while, 21 was the worst!!! The only way i managed to get it was I got so frustrated I just randomly ran and shot, and there lied the solution! Thanks for the game!

GuessNext GuessNext

Entertaining

Such a simple concept has been proven to be a fun game. The graphics were nice too. I liked it. Good job.

Dress up Earl 1.0 Dress up Earl 1.0

Nice dress-up

I liked the clothes and stuff you put into the game. They worked well. The music was awesome too. lol

Floating Floating

I liked it

It got challenging but i beat it pretty easily. I look forward to the actual game since you said it's the beta version.

foot and mouth shootout foot and mouth shootout

Red Meat!

It's fun for a while. I think if you added more stuff it would be awesome.

orv responds:

Thanks. If i get enough time ! hope to add some more levels and more animals and passably some new weapons and stuff.

Mr. Website Mr. Website

Pretty freaking AWESOME

AWESOME, I was laughing at everything on Mr. Website! I want to be a friend! haha, good job!

dick dick

It depends on Dead Duck

Dead Duck was the only good animation in the collab unfortunately. It was funny for the most part so I gave it a 3, I didn't do much research to see if this was just a spawn of the moment thing or if it was actually worked on. It looks like the authors enjoy collaborating which isn't bad but there isn't really any good quality work.