AIM
xdecimusx

Spares Spares

AWESOME

Although I loved the premise and the animation and basically everything, the humor was chopped up, it didn't flow and there were dull moments. Loved it in the end! 5/5 and 9/10

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Looked dumb

I was like, huh looks like a good animation with a dinky story, but I watched it anyway. I was so suprised at the ending, I didn't expect that at all. I mean, the only other time I felt the same way about an ending was with the animation DERAILED, I didn't see that one coming either. Good animation, weak story at first but when it's over you understand that it's actually rock solid. 5/5 & 10/10

Superman Superman

*sigh*

When a submission that you find somewhere other than the front page is bad quality it wouldn't hurt to check the date in which it was made. This was made 8 years ago people, stop giving it bad reviews and low scores!

*Flight* *Flight*

Great Game

great game, but it won't award me the clear kenya achievement even though I have it on two save slots... not enough to bring the game down i guess. lol

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Best Game Ever

Took me a while, 21 was the worst!!! The only way i managed to get it was I got so frustrated I just randomly ran and shot, and there lied the solution! Thanks for the game!

GuessNext GuessNext

Entertaining

Such a simple concept has been proven to be a fun game. The graphics were nice too. I liked it. Good job.

Still Time Still Time

Good song

I like this song, it's nice, smooth, and comforting.

For those reasons I used it in a flash movie about Tapeworms! lol

Nice work! 5/5

Minoff responds:

Thanks. By the way, great vid